AutoCAD RCC /Structural Detailing
AutoCAD RCC/Structural Detailing software is built on the familiar AutoCAD software platform. It helps structural engineers, detailers, and fabricators create detailing and fabrication shop drawings.
Why should you learn?
AutoCAD Structural Detailing software provides the tools to create detailed drawings of RC structure reinforcement. This includes a complete set of options for drawing details of an RC structure drawing, which are adjusted to the engineer-designer’s needs and make it possible to draw objects in an intuitive manner.
You can make use of country-specific structural detailing templates that come with the software and make structural drawings suitable for local and regional building codes promoted by almost all countries. The structural analysis module of the software helps you smoothly import structural steel models, and import Revit data - you can also use Revit data to make 2D reinforcement drawings. You can view concrete foundations as solid objects, and use intelligent structural objects to automatically generate shop drawings and improve data coordination in shop drawing sets.
- At CADD Centre, we help you master some of the following 'structural drafting & documentation' and 'structural element design productivity' features of AutoCAD's Structural Detailing software: 3D reinforcement beam design, using weld symbols in drawings, scheduling, customizable detailing and shop drawing, among others. You can engineers, detailers, and fabricators create more precise detailing and fabrication shop drawings for a variety of concrete structures.
- You will learn how to create more precise detailing and fabrication shop drawings for a variety of concrete structures.
- You will know how to use Weld symbols in drawings for creating manual weld definitions. Schedules and material takeoffs to update schedules automatically. Customizable detailing and shop drawing styles to tailor shop drawings with customizable styles.
- You will learn how to make intelligent reinforcement bar definitions, use bar shape codes recognition.
- You will know how to produce schedules and material takeoffs automatically from drawings, or export them to Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word software.
- You will learn to use customizable detailing and shop drawing styles to more freely adjust the look of final shop drawings with customizable styles for engineers and drafters.