MX Road is an advanced string based modeling tool that enables the rapid and accurate design of all types of roads.
It is widely used by civil engineers, designers, professional surveyors, geotechnical engineers, storm drainage/water/sewer system designers and civil engineering consultants.
Why should you learn?
MX Road is a proven, powerful, and concise method of creating any 3D surface. It automates much of the design detailing process, thus saving your time. You can quickly find design alternatives to achieve the ideal road system
At CADD Centre, we help you master some of the following features of MX Road:
- Interoperable database - creation and annotation of 3D project models in popular CAD
- Digital Terrain Model creation and analysis
- Integration with Google Earth
- You will learn how to design 2D, 3D drainage design
- You will know how to automate production of contract drawings
- You will learn to design storm drainage, water/sewer system