AutoCAD Electrical, an integral part of AutoCAD suite of engineering software products, comes with powerful drafting tools for controls and schematic design. The rich repository of symbol libraries help designers increase the productivity of electrical design tasks.
Why should you learn?
AutoCAD Electrical helps you create electrical control design, documentation, panel layout, schematic design and project management, and carry out other common design tasks effectively.
Since it uses drag and drop file organization, enables reordering of files for electrical drafting projects, it reduces prototype development time and cuts data management time drastically, while boosting drafting productivity.
At CADD Centre, we help you master the following capabilities of AutoCAD Electrical:
- Controls Design using standards-based drafting and PLC I/O tools; automation of report generation, and organization of files and projects; Schematic symbol libraries, real-time error checking, schematic design tools.
- Cinematic-quality rendering and 3D animation, compelling visuals and presentations of Panel Layout module. And, project management that lets designers to collaborate and work with multiple people and teams.
- You will learn the symbol naming conventions; usage of multiple symbol libraries, hydraulic and P&ID symbols; generate PLC layout modules, insert PLC modules, and organize PLC database files.
- You will learn to bring components into your panel for layout; to generate and update customizable reports, and use folders to organize drawings.
- You will know how to generate bill of materials reporting, and create PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets.
- You will know how to do wire numbering and component tagging in circuits design.
Amerimax gets wired for success and speeds design of
electrical controls by 400% with AutoCAD® Electrical.
Read more >>
Browse and easily navigate through a list of courses offered by us
Our reference books are designed to provide holistic training.
Buy Our Merchandise
Choose from the CADD Store unique range of branded merchandise