ANSYS offers a suite of engineering simulation software for engineers and designers to virtually analyze how their products (and thousands of parts in them) work in real world environment, at an early stage of product design.
ANSYS software is being used across a wide range of industries to analyze various performance parameters such as signal integrity, electromagnetic interference, thermal issues, and mechanical failure.
Why should you learn?
Since, engineering simulation helps companies avoid the cost of product failure, companies are investing in creating virtual simulation platforms. Big brands are driven by great products, and great products result mainly from realistic simulation.
Traditionally, companies would design parts or subsystems in different engineering silos, and then subject their prototypes to physical tests at the later stage of product design. However, this physical testing will not give enough data for companies that produce smart products: cars, cell phones, wind turbines, etc that use thousands of components. Hence, virtual engineering simulation is increasingly preferred. Knowing how to do it is an important engineering software skill.
ANSYS has a whole set of products for you to perform simulation of structural aspects of a single product or complex interactions of subsystems. It will help you understand how products would work not only in ideal environments but also changing users environments or during unexpected consumer usage.
At CADD Centre, we help you master the following capabilities of engineering simulation using ANSYS:
- Simulation Technology
- Systems & Multi Physics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Structural Mechanics
- Workflow Technology
- Geometry Interfaces
- High-performance Computing
- Simulation Process & Data Management
Our courses will make use of ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS RedHawk and other ANSYS products.
- You will be know how to simulate and validate the performance of products of all manufacturing sectors including automotive, power electronic products, electronic equipment, electromechanical devices, and electrical systems.
- You will know how to simulate every structural aspect, including linear static analysis, of a single part of a complex assembly with hundreds of components interacting through contacts or relative motions.
- You will know how to perform fluid flow analysis to know the impact of fluid flows on your product while manufacturing and when used by customers in real world applications.
- With your mastery in simulation, you will contribute not only to success of products but also cost management, product integrity, designing smart products, and reduced time-to-market.
A leading global aerospace and defense company saves up to 65 percent modeling time over traditional methods using ANSYS Composite PrepPost
Read more >>
Browse and easily navigate through a list of courses offered by us
Our reference books are designed to provide holistic training.
Buy Our Merchandise
Choose from the CADD Store unique range of branded merchandise